Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Where have I been?

I know, I know. I started this by saying that I would be on here all the time, but that is just not possible with my schedule. Sorry. I really am sorry. If I dedicated as much time to this blog as I do to my schoolwork, I would be on here all the time! :)

I have been trying to get some offers on here that people may try to enjoy. Some days, I can do a lot and others- not so much.

I have also been trying to get the word out about my (part-time) savings blog, by posting to Twitter (opal10161973) and Facebook (anastasia beeler), and the occasional other bloggers site.

As you may have noticed, I have been borrowing some really great tips from some other people and I would like to thank them again.

Thank you to Faithful Provisions for sending us all these great deals and to whomever you may have gotten some of them from.

Well, I do have to run and do some (more- sigh) homework.

Coming soon!
Grinding your own meat to save (or not) money.

No comments:

Post a Comment